Uploaded a new version of my latency fix tool, with additional checks on things it can improve over other tools like Leatrix.
Recently one of my websites that was around for more than a year was blocked/removed by dot.tk, I was using a free TK domain to host a little free app I had been developing. Suddenly and out of nowhere.. yesterday I find the site has been blocked and it redirects to a subpage on dot.tk saying it has been removed due to abuse or copyright abuse, and no further info. I didn’t get an email or anything at all about it. The site had nothing but a small wordpress blog similar to this, so I have no clue what triggered such actions.
So I decided to move all the sites I had on .tk domains elsewhere, I don’t have a single bit of trust on the reliability of those domains, bye bye.
myimgur.tk will now reside at http://myimgur.eden.fm/
Seems I’m not the only one: http://labby.co.uk/2011/09/dot-tk-web-address-cancelled-due-to-abuse-and-copyright-infringement-bullshit/
Little tool to improve latency in online games. It does mostly the same as famous Leatrix, but a single exe without all the bloat
3.0 – June 22, 2012
Tiny Uploader has moved to http://myimgur.tk/
- Fixed: When using the “Paste” button to add an image, it was always uploaded, no matter what settings you had. Now it will follow the Capture/Upload combination setting (or none).
- Fixed an issue when capturing windows with DirectX surfaces.
Made a small modification to the single-exec version, adding /portable to the commandline will use the current folder for the settings etc.
New update to current build, fixed more issues with the size optimizations for upload.
- 2.76: Fixed some issues when the image is being processed to optimize for upload speed, it wasn’t being resized properly.
New version available.
New version of tiny uploader available.
Been getting a lot of emails asking for the source code for the demo application TwitMee that uses my delphi twitter library, so finally uploaded it, you can get it here:
- Added a 64 bit version. Context menu works with this one. (note: aero thumbnails capture doesn’t yet work in this version for x64)
- Cropped capture now displays a live view while you select the area.
- Added a “current session” log area, which is deleted after you restart.