Little tool to improve latency in online games. It does mostly the same as famous Leatrix, but a single exe without all the bloat
- Fixed: When using the “Paste” button to add an image, it was always uploaded, no matter what settings you had. Now it will follow the Capture/Upload combination setting (or none).
- Fixed an issue when capturing windows with DirectX surfaces.
Made a small modification to the single-exec version, adding /portable to the commandline will use the current folder for the settings etc.
New update to current build, fixed more issues with the size optimizations for upload.
- 2.76: Fixed some issues when the image is being processed to optimize for upload speed, it wasn’t being resized properly.
New version of tiny uploader available.
Been getting a lot of emails asking for the source code for the demo application TwitMee that uses my delphi twitter library, so finally uploaded it, you can get it here:
- Added a 64 bit version. Context menu works with this one. (note: aero thumbnails capture doesn’t yet work in this version for x64)
- Cropped capture now displays a live view while you select the area.
- Added a “current session” log area, which is deleted after you restart.
Published a new version of my SolusVM client application.
New version supports multiple servers, displays warnings upon an error and there is also a 64-bit version available.
Updated my delphi twitter library and the little twitme tool.
There was a problem with the unix timestamp related to daylight savings time which just recently started here.
New version of my Twitter library for Delphi.
- xAuth/SSL support.
There are several changes in the login process, please read the usage.pas and changelog.